- Employers need to register job vacancies on the MYFutureJobs Portal
- Once the recruitment is implemented (recruitment from 1 January 2022), register new employees on the JaminKerja Portal to apply for the JaminKerja Program – Employment Incentives
- The employer will receive the approval of the eligible employee within 14 working days from the date of application
- The employer is required to pay the salary as per the employee’s offer letter
- Payments to employers will continue to be credited every 2 months based on records of compulsory contributions to SOCSO and the EPF
- Employers can apply for incentives through the JaminKerja Portal from 17 January 2022
- Payment will be credited to the company’s (employer’s) account if the application has met the eligibility requirements.
- Payment of mobility assistance and Malaysianization Incentives will be credited to the employee’s account if the application has met the eligibility requirements.
- Payment for application claims will be made every 2 months up to a period of 6 months for the apprenticeship category and 12 months for other categories.
- To get the incentive every 2 months, the employer must ensure that the salary payment as offered in the contract, SOCSO contribution payment and EPF contribution is implemented within the stipulated period.
Should you need any help in government funding, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will help to apply for the reliefs and funds available.