WHAT IS YOUNG AGROPRENEUR PROGRAM
- an initiative of the Ministry for young people between the ages of 18 to 40 years.
- The main purpose of this program is to help and encourage the involvement of young people in the agro-food sector which covers all areas along the value chain
The objectives of the Young Agropreneur Program are as follows:
- Attract young people between the ages of 18 to 40 to venture into the field of agro -food.
- Changing young people’s perception of the agro -food sector as a viable industry.
- Increase the income of young agropreneurs
- To make the agro -food industry as a future career field
Implemented for young people who meet the conditions set for project activities, covering the following scope:
- Agro -based Industry
- Agricultural support services and inputs
- 该部针对 18 至 40 岁的年轻人的一项倡议。
- 吸引 18 至 40 岁的年轻人进入农副食品领域。
Should you need any help in government funding, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will help to apply for the reliefs and funds available.