Malaysian or Malaysian Owned Companies that have been successfully accepted into the National Technology and Innovation Sandbox (NTIS) are eligible to apply for the government funding under NTIS.
More funding alternatives offered by our corporate partners are also available for other applicants. Companies that are not entitled for funding will still have access to other assistance and support offered by NTIS.
- > 51% equity owned by Malaysian
- Must be a Malaysian entity (Minimum: Limited Liability Partnership) to be eligible for funding
- Successfully accepted into the National Technology and Innovation Sandbox (NTIS)
Are Foreign Companies Allowed to Apply? Yes.
- > 51% equity owned by foreign
- Applicants are eligible to apply for the Sandbox programme but not entitled for Government funding
- Foreign technology allowed
- Preference (Weightage) is given to local technology
- JV Plan / Incorporation of Malaysia-owned entity, upon approval of application
已成功加入国家技术与创新沙盒 (NTIS) 的马来西亚或马来西亚独资公司。
无权获得资助的公司仍可获得 NTIS 提供的其他援助和支持。
- 马来西亚人拥有 > 51% 的股权
- > 51% 的股权由外资拥有