1) Perform monthly bank reconciliation, to investigate and resolve any reconciliation differences.
2) Ensure petty cash transactions are properly recorded and monitored.
3) Arrange annual auditing of accounting records and liaising with external auditor on all auditing issues.
4) Prepare budget for tabling at Annual General Meeting.
5) Close monthly accounts and table statement of accounts at every monthly meeting.
6) Received payment of monies from unit owners and to issue receipts and must bank-in into bank accounts within the stipulated time frame.
7) Assume credit control action to recover outstanding invoices.
8) Ensure that all liabilities are accrued in the books on a timely and organized basis.
9) Process payments for expenses in accordance with approved procedures and agreed credit terms.
10) Update the cash book and to monitor bank balances.
11) Ensure that bank accounts are properly maintained and accounted for.
12) Lending support to the Manager (in handling complaints and tenant liaison) as well as stock keeping and control and perform admin duties when required.